Gear up for Saturday mornings! Farmers Market Season is here! With a variety of leafy greens, fresh breads, zesty jellies and more, these markets are sure to meet your heart’s desire. Check out a schedule for markets near you:
- Lubbock’s Downtown Farmers Market opened June 3rd and goes through October 28th. Market opens on Saturday mornings at 9am. Get there before goodies sell out!
- West End Farmers Market kicked off May 6th. Stop by on Saturday’s at 9am to enjoy live music from local musicians, pick up baked goods, fresh fruit and veggies and more. Be sure to stop by July 2nd for food trucks serving up all kinds of delicious plates!
- Stay tuned for the grand opening of Plainview Farmer’s Market. The market will open in July and run through September. The market provides pottery, metal art, recipes, jellies, jams, and all the goods!
- The Midland Downtown Farmers Market runs from April through October on the grounds of Museum of the Southwest. It’s a beautiful location to come out and support your local farmers and craftsmen! Opens 8:30am-12:30pm every Saturday.
- Amarillo’s Golden Spread Farmers Market will open July through September on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays from 7am until sell out.
- Canyon’s Farmers Market is open on Saturdays from 8am to 12pm. Be there on July 1st for the grand opening!
- If you’re looking for a weekend adventure, head over to New Mexico! Clovis Farmers Market opens end of June. There are countless antique shops and events to attend while you stock up on local ingredients for your kitchen! Here is a list of all festivities.
- Portales Farmers’ Market is scheduled to open in July and last until October. It’s a great place to get local foods for you and your family!
- And last but, definitely not least: The Tucumcari Farmers Market in New Mexico is scheduled to open in early July from 10am to sellout.
Along with our existing market options, West Texas Growers and Producers have opened a market in Wolfforth, Texas. Stay tuned on Facebook to hear more about opening dates.
The Llano Estacado area is budding with great options for gathering your local ingredients for the perfect locally made meal. Stay tuned for updates and be sure to share your local meals and tag #TasteTheLlano.